Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

It has been so fun having a baby for the holidays...everything is his first! His first christmas, his first new years and his first baby foods!! We had our good friends Jon, Cassie and their son KJ over for the New Year and it was so fun having two kids around for it...except for the fact that KJ didn't go to sleep until 2 am!! And Bradley woke up when I kissed him at midnight and didn't go to sleep until 2 am also! I got a new camera for christmas and it takes picutres so much better than my old camera! So hopefully I wont be posting any more blury pictures!! I hope to be posting some of the way cute videos that we have from my camera too but Lee said they were acting funny! You will just have to see if they will work or not. Well anyways here are some pictures from New Years eve and New Years Day!

No comments: