Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bradley is getting so big!


It is amazing how big babies get so quickly. Every time I take a picture of Bradley it seems like looks completely different than the last time I took a picture of him. It is getting colder here and so he is becoming a baby Eskimo in his winter stuff.

Also with Halloween just around the corner we are getting him his first Halloween Costume and Halloween basket and everything. It is funny when you have a kid you start dressing up again and I am totally excited about every holiday now. I have always loved this time of year but I am so excited about Christmas I can barely contain myself. I have made myself not even look at the Christmas stuff when I am at Wal Mart because I will probably get Christmased out before Thanksgiving gets here. I know that he wont even really care this year because he is too little but then next year I get to get excited again like this year because it will be his first year where he enjoys all of the holidays. This is a picture of the first day it snowed here and we were going out to get ice cream of all things. But we got this hat and as soon as I put it on him he looked like a little Chinese baby and I started to laugh which got me this somewhat smiley face from him. I have tried for weeks to get a smile on camera but he wont do it. I always seem to just miss it. But he loved his first day out in the snow even though I only let a tiny bit touch him because I didn't want him to get sick.

One day last week I had stayed home from work from the worst migraine that i have had since before I got pregnant and so Bradley and I had a pajama day while he was falling asleep I realized that he was flipping me off. I have no idea why babies do this since he has been doing it since he was just days old! There was a time for about a month before this that he wouldn't flip us off but I guess he decided to start doing it again.

He is starting to do so much more than he did a couple of weeks ago. He laughes a bit and is starting to roll from his belly to his back. I will post it as soon as he can do it for the video camera. He always seems to stop doing whatever he is doing when there is a camera on him. It bugs me because I want to document those first things but he is just camera shy. I dont blame him though I guess because I shy away from cameras too. But here are a few funny faces I was able to get on camera.

4 comments:

ccburrs said...

Love the pics guys. I am still trying to get the hang of this. I had lots of fun tonight. Seval

Lee, Amelia, Bradley, and Hayden said...

It took me a bit to get a hang of too but you will get it.

Stathis Five said...

Love the pictu res. He is so cute. Thanks for coming the other night. . I love when you come. He is such a good baby

Sarah and Scott said...

Cute pictures. It is funny how you have to bundle Bradley up so much... I think it was 80 degrees here today :).