Monday, September 29, 2008

First Shots


Today Bradley had his first shots. I was really nervous all day because I had to work and then take him into the doctors and then go back to work and I wasn't sure how he was going to do with the shots becasue he didn't get any in the hospital when he was born. Plus I was nervous becasue I hate neddles and I wasn't sure how I would be around them. But I was okay and actually looked when they were being done so that I could make sure that they were being nice to him (well as nice as you can be while poking a baby). He did really good! He only cried through the shots and for about 3 minutes afterwards. But then he just slept for most of the rest of the day. But Lee did say that when he is up his cries are so sad sounding becasue his little thighs hurt :( But I am still really suprised at how well he did with the shots. Now if he can be a better shot taker than I am, we will be good.
Bradley is growing well, he is 11 lbs. 15 oz. and is 24 inches tall now. He is about in the 50th percentile in his weight for his age, 75th percentile in his height for his age and about 25th percentile in his head circumference for his age. It is amazing how much he changes in just a little time. I will get a more updated picture sometime soon.

Here is what he thought of getting those shots!



No comments: